One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The dance moving along this pathway had the same measured ongoingness as a long car trip, not rushing too fast or stopping too quickly.’
- ‘This ongoingness of negotiation builds an institutional memory in Coreper from which the permanent representatives learn to draw.’
- ‘I like the idea of purgatory because I see it as parallel to reincarnation - both acknowledge the ongoingness of life, in which a kind of cleansing takes place.’
- ‘The end-stopped couplets of ‘Manufacturing’ dissect and examine visual experience, comparing its snapshot moments to the uneasy ongoingness of thought, hearing, and recollection.’
- ‘Various strategies are devised to arrest or fragment its ongoingness, and to retrieve or redeem moments that seem to stand outside time or otherwise defy it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.