One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A day when several things go wrong.
- ‘It's been one of those days - rubbish weather and a lousy ride into work.’
- ‘I am having one of those days today and here you can see the results.’
- ‘This was one of those days, one which is still hard to come to terms with.’
- ‘I should just go home to bed, because I can tell it's gonna be one of those days.’
- ‘Ever have one of those days where you're really glad that it's over and it's Friday?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.