One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's one of a kind, and there's just never going to be another Bob Hope.’
- ‘One of a kind, the film is proof that American cinema still knows how to take risks and let the imagination soar.’
- ‘Our control room is one of a kind and is absolutely superb.’
- ‘Mr. Lane is one of a kind, and it's not just a birthday but an entire career that merits celebration.’
- ‘He is truly a brilliant man, and he is certainly one of a kind.’
- ‘This score remains a singular achievement - a unique, one of a kind opera.’
- ‘America's demographic vitality makes it nearly one of a kind among modern nations.’
- ‘Rollins may be one of a kind - an unusual mix of the analytical, cerebral, creative, and spiritual.’
- ‘As far as the medical profession is concerned, Tanya is one of a kind and her condition is now known as Donaldson's Syndrome.’
- ‘The child is no longer a unique creation - one of a kind - but rather an engineered reproduction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.