One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Good value for one's money.
- ‘That's only four round-trips needed to get your money's worth, at $2 each way.’
- ‘He might not get you off but he'll give you your money's worth - and despite his reputation he won't charge any more than your average lawyer.’
- ‘The graphics are better, and the gameplay is much improved with a solid Franchise mode, so you'll definitely get your money's worth with this one.’
- ‘Prices are high, but you feel like you're getting your money's worth.’
- ‘It shows in the effort of the players, who always provide rousing matches that give the fans more than their money's worth.’
- ‘For seafood lovers, here is a place where you can get your money's worth.’
- ‘To get your money's worth, be sure to buy the special edition with bonus DVD featuring seven favorite tracks.’
- ‘They will give you your money's worth, and more.’
- ‘You're here to get your money's worth, because that's what the all-you-can-eat outing is really about.’
- ‘Solid transfers and a very enthralling cinematic experience create the value that gives consumers their money's worth here.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.