One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
One more time.
again, once more, once again, a second time, afresh, over againView synonyms
- ‘Recently he had had a lot of personal problems and once more turned to alcohol for comfort.’
- ‘The team is training at the club once more and is looking to recruit players for next season.’
- ‘I have returned refreshed from Blackpool and am in custody of my own laptop once more.’
- ‘Two weeks ago children were looking forward to being able to play outdoors once again.’
- ‘We were impressed but once more became hopelessly lost as we attempted to leave the city.’
- ‘We are hoping that once again you will help us out by selling some or all of the tickets.’
- ‘Now the company is involved in the scheme once again and plans are back on track.’
- ‘When we've done that place up to our liking, we'll sell it ready to move on once more.’
- ‘No surprise then that the idea of a national identity card is once again being considered.’
- ‘They now live at an address they have asked us to keep secret for fear the yobs will catch up with them once more.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.