One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
While being filmed or televised (or not being filmed or televised)‘on camera, she was error-prone and nervous’
- ‘You will find hardly any improvising on camera anywhere in my films.’
- ‘BBC Berkshire is offering Berkshire people the chance to have their say on camera.’
- ‘But even when there is no overt sexuality on camera, a film set is a very sexualized place.’
- ‘David admits to being amazed himself by the behaviour caught on camera for the first time.’
- ‘A man gestured to the reporter off camera and handed her a paper.’
- ‘When she was on camera and I was off camera, they gave my samurai sword to a stuntman.’
- ‘However, the most hair-raising part of the film took place off camera.’
- ‘However, that doesn't stop the 26-year-old actor from helping out with his friend's painting and decorating business when he's off camera.’
- ‘This programme will focus on the people and places caught on camera.’
- ‘This protest was caught on camera by the BBC, and subsequently aired on the local news.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.