One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Of a dusky yellowish green color; olive green.
- ‘At one time there were three accepted records of Olivaceous Warbler from Portland, however after review they were all rejected - the last in May 1999.’
- ‘The positive samples contained intact, determinate conidiophores, which varied in color between colorless and brown, and swollen phialides (colorless to brown) with 1-celled dark olivaceous spores were present.’
- ‘The Olivaceous Woodcreeper is distributed from Mexico through Central America and into most of tropical and sub-tropical South America.’
- ‘Removing two other birds - an olivaceous warbler and a yellow-vented bulbul - from the 30-foot-long net, he heads for his base of operations: a folding card table in the middle of a weedy lot.’
- ‘One of them was an Icterine warbler the other was some other nondescript type of Hippolais species, possibly an olivaceous warbler.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.