One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In high external potassium the current did reverse at the expected potassium equilibrium potential but it did not follow the expected ohmic relations.’
- ‘At low potentials, pores remain open and demonstrate ohmic behavior.’
- ‘Bilayers of Ni / Au and Al / Ti were deposited by e-beam evaporation as p- and n-type ohmic contacts for current injection.’
- ‘We believe this activation is probably an ohmic phenomenon like an instantaneous I-V relation.’
- ‘The exposed backside is recessed at the central gate location to define the current path which connects the source and drain ohmic contacts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.