One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The exposed backside is recessed at the central gate location to define the current path which connects the source and drain ohmic contacts.’
- ‘In high external potassium the current did reverse at the expected potassium equilibrium potential but it did not follow the expected ohmic relations.’
- ‘Bilayers of Ni / Au and Al / Ti were deposited by e-beam evaporation as p- and n-type ohmic contacts for current injection.’
- ‘We believe this activation is probably an ohmic phenomenon like an instantaneous I-V relation.’
- ‘At low potentials, pores remain open and demonstrate ohmic behavior.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.