One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A coach responsible for managing a team's offense.‘he served short stints as offensive coordinator with Philadelphia and Carolina before joining the Jaguars’
- ‘He never planned on being an NFL offensive coordinator.’
- ‘The Vikings' former offensive coordinator joined Saban's staff in Miami.’
- ‘Offensive coordinator Chris Palmer coached the Oiler receivers from 1990 to 1992.’
- ‘No matter how many times the rookie quarterback changes the play, the Steelers' offensive coordinator won't be burning the playbook.’
- ‘The Cardinals' new offensive coordinator is considered a master at developing receivers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.