One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Tell me when you have the off-worlders in custody.’
- ‘His strange clothes, pale skin and bewildered manner all marked him as an off-worlder, someone who simply did not belong on Demeter.’
- ‘Even though Ambrooke was a planet-wide city, it was broken up into provinces, so that navigation was less confusing to off-worlders.’
- ‘There were very few off-worlders away from Sillon who know the importance of the Silloni's spiraled horns.’
- ‘His presence on Earth was in violation of Galactic regulations - no off-worlders on a developing world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.