One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Interesting.‘much of it is of interest to historians’
- ‘Why should this book be of interest to readers in the United Kingdom or elsewhere in Europe?’
- ‘An examination of the comparative situation in America would also be of interest.’
- ‘If you have found any of the foregoing of interest to you, please don't hesitate to come and meet us.’
- ‘English Heritage have already seen the school, and did not see enough of interest to list it.’
- ‘As you might be able to tell, there is relatively little of interest happening in Oxford.’
- ‘It is of interest to take a look at a paper report of the damage done in the town of Carlow on that night.’
- ‘Even if it is soon listed, it may still be of interest to a developer.’
- ‘They are available at all churches and are a good read and should be of interest to many.’
- ‘The museum also had a large display showing items of interest, dating back centuries.’
- ‘The Tories have little to say of interest or importance on most of the political issues of the day.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.