One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've emailed copies of the photographs to a forensic odontologist in Texas, and an animal attack guy in Colorado.’
- ‘I mean how unique is it, and how was in that circumstance, the forensic odontologist able to create an image of an offender from just the bitemark?’
- ‘Pathologists and forensic odontologists would also be able to identify victims from tattoos, operation scars and teeth.’
- ‘Professor John Clement, a forensic odontologist at the University of Melbourne, was entirely sceptical.’
- ‘When the reinvestigation started, senior odontologists from around Australia and overseas were recruited.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.