One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A cell in the pulp of a tooth that produces dentin.
- ‘Thus, it seems unlikely that collagen was produced from pulp odontoblasts as in teeth.’
- ‘These cells include the dentine-producing odontoblasts of the cone.’
- ‘In the mesodentine of Paralogania the odontoblasts are often trapped in spaces within the bone, the canals are wider, and they are not nearly so orderly.’
- ‘Yoshida and Ohshima detail the development of the peripheral capillaries and their relationship to odontoblasts.’
- ‘At the pulp end of dentinal tubules is a layer of cells called odontoblasts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.