One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The rearmost lobe in each cerebral hemisphere of the brain.
- ‘Twenty-six tumors arose in the frontal lobe, 5 in the parietal lobe, and 1 in the occipital lobe; in 5 tumors, more than 1 lobe was involved.’
- ‘There was also a single, small cerebral metastasis in the white matter of the posterior occipital lobe.’
- ‘The ventral aspect of the midbrain is nearer the front of the brain; the dorsal aspect of the midbrain is closer to the occipital lobes.’
- ‘The lower swelling, the calcar avis, is produced by the calcarine sulcus, located on the medial surface of the occipital lobe.’
- ‘In 20 cases, the pathologic lesion was confined to the frontal lobe; 2 lesions involved the parietal lobe and occipital lobe each.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.