One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the flip side, ‘Garden Party for the Murder Pride’ flaunts tacky Trompe Le Monde metal riffs juxtaposed with obtusely sunny hooks.’
- ‘As much as President Stevenson wants to obtusely hold to some notion that tuition hikes don't affect access, they do.’
- ‘I always answer that obtusely by saying I put myself into Stephen.’
- ‘The latter strand, featuring the inflexible and obtusely by-the-book Captain Francis, peaks in the episode ‘Bad Company’.’
- ‘‘It is not in my current possession,’ he explained obtusely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.