One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The effect is particularly pronounced because of the obtrusiveness and sheer volume of the music.’
- ‘He said the problem with Kilkerran was the obtrusiveness of some of the houses built in more recent times.’
- ‘Everyone's sense of Obtrusive and Non-Obtrusive is not the same; obtrusiveness is in the eye of the beholder.’
- ‘She's unnerving, annoying and her obtrusiveness made him sick - not his idea of the perfect travel companion.’
- ‘Western officials say local obtrusiveness is still hampering efforts to speed up refugee returns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.