One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The reproducibility of exposures and breath sampling across the test population is critical for the obtainment of comparable data.’
- ‘Ethical approval for obtainment of venous blood samples for lead surveillance was obtained from the hospital.’
- ‘Children of a certain race or ethnicity are also allegedly discriminated against in the obtainment of a birth certificate.’
- ‘The new millennium is the time for mankind's movement and the obtainment of spiritual perfection and a liberated existence, she said.’
- ‘Now it seems the World Industries founder is focusing directly on the obtainment of vast quantities of precious metals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.