One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Able to be obtained.‘customers' financial details are easily obtainable’
available, to be had, in circulation, on the market, on offer, in season, at one's disposal, at hand, gettable, procurable, securable, acquirable, realizable, accessible, achievable, attainable, readyView synonyms
- ‘In conclusion, funding is always available and obtainable if you have the complete package necessary to develop a business.’
- ‘Supporters say it is a process to maximise the value obtainable from the available resources.’
- ‘SeniorLink Units are available to buy and free units are obtainable to older people that meet the charity's criteria.’
- ‘For example, relevant bank statements, which were either available or easily obtainable, were not presented.’
- ‘It's obtainable through most of the bookstores across the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.