One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They commonly occur with radiation induced plexopathies (approximately 60% of patients), but have not been reported in obstetrically related brachial plexopathies.’
- ‘Midwives were concerned about the consequences of recommending options that contradicted obstetrically defined clinical norms.’
- ‘Do the obstetrically relevant bony pelvic measurements change?’
- ‘Patients with gestational hypertension have previously unrecognized chronic hypertension, emerging preeclampsia or transient hypertension of pregnancy, an obstetrically benign condition.’
- ‘The mothers of the 31,133 live births in the earlier period were demographically and obstetrically similar to the mothers of the 28,733 live births after introduction of the guidelines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.