One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The good thing about Bollinger is that he hasn't lost that quality - passion, wonder, obsessiveness, whatever it is - that initially motivates the fan or collector.’
- ‘This is impressive obsessiveness, but a critic once said of him: ‘He's so clever he forgets to be funny.’’
- ‘It's often these inconsequential things that appeal to me, and I'm aware that my subconscious obsessiveness underpins this somehow.’
- ‘Her two-hour sunrise yoga sessions and macrobiotic diet (though hers appears to include wine and cheese) have been held up as instances of fussy obsessiveness.’
- ‘What the truth is, is that it shows really the obsessiveness, the addictiveness of this kind of eating, the eating in the car, the bingeing, all of which is true.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.