One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In an obsessive manner.‘she worries obsessively about her impending motherhood’‘he is obsessively focused on his career’
- ‘After an hour of obsessively checking my email, it sent me an address, phone number and more.’
- ‘He obsessively catalogs items pertaining to his family.’
- ‘The Party obsessively tracked public opinion.’
- ‘She worried obsessively that her four-year struggle would destroy her family's finances.’
- ‘I've been able to obsessively check my email six times in a weekend.’
- ‘He goes through phases where he focuses obsessively on one particular site.’
- ‘She obsessively followed the two bands.’
- ‘Throughout it all, he has followed his passion and painted obsessively in every conscious moment.’
- ‘He dipped all the glasses in hot water, obsessively cleaning each one.’
- ‘I listened obsessively to the most recent song my ex-boyfriend wrote about me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.