One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In an obsessive manner.‘she worries obsessively about her impending motherhood’‘he is obsessively focused on his career’
- ‘She worried obsessively that her four-year struggle would destroy her family's finances.’
- ‘She obsessively followed the two bands.’
- ‘Throughout it all, he has followed his passion and painted obsessively in every conscious moment.’
- ‘He goes through phases where he focuses obsessively on one particular site.’
- ‘He obsessively catalogs items pertaining to his family.’
- ‘He dipped all the glasses in hot water, obsessively cleaning each one.’
- ‘I've been able to obsessively check my email six times in a weekend.’
- ‘The Party obsessively tracked public opinion.’
- ‘I listened obsessively to the most recent song my ex-boyfriend wrote about me.’
- ‘After an hour of obsessively checking my email, it sent me an address, phone number and more.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.