One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When she'd woken up, there'd only been Raven left, sleeping obliviously.’
- ‘Those on stage were the only people talking now, for the room was deathly silent except for those that recited their lines obliviously and pranced to and fro about the stage.’
- ‘Without noticing, my mind focused on the three words that were crossed out near the center of the entry, and I closed the notebook obliviously, diverting my attention to the look on Mom's face.’
- ‘Dinner was served a few hours later, and Rei seemed to be the only one that was obliviously happy.’
- ‘Cadona and her troop continued moving obliviously forward.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.