One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘None of the patients started on statins during the first postoperative year developed obliterative bronchiolitis as compared with a cumulative incidence of 37% among control patients.’
- ‘Of those 10 humans who developed obliterative bronchiolitis, 4 died and 3 never breathed again without the aid of a respirator.’
- ‘We do not expect this shock to be obliterative, dislocating to both body and mind.’
- ‘And this fight to the obliterative finish ultimately cannot be a matter of killing people and toppling regimes.’
- ‘The procedure is contraindicated for patients with distal or obliterative disease, and those with combined pelvic and distal obliterative disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.