One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How question Shakespeare's sympathy for such a youthful, noble victim who would, I think, find any one of the situations awaiting him far in excess of any objectless feeling?’
- ‘Baudrillard insists that consumption is objectless, the ceaseless acquisition of artefacts that in fact have no end in themselves, and in doing so repeats a theme from Schopenhauer.’
- ‘Mystical illumination, then, unlike objectless contemplation, is inherently of the nature of a gift.’
- ‘The more general theoretical response to these problems has been to see artworks such as ‘Fountain’ and its mid-century heirs as essentially objectless gestures.’
- ‘The cliff was not in the way of anything, but this objectless blasting was all the work going on.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.