One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Code produced by a compiler or assembler.
- ‘The programs don't have to be compiled into object code.’
- ‘If there were more tools available to do vulnerability analysis (of source as well as object code, in multiple languages), it would be in every vendor's interest to use them.’
- ‘Our conclusion is that there is no way a user could effectively scrutinize the object code of an application to determine that it is ‘safe.’’
- ‘While there is a certain amount of flexibility allowed of the compiler in determining the how of object code, there is certainly no creativity involved.’
- ‘The ‘algorithm’, which is the sequence of machine commands that the source code and object code represent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.