One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Code produced by a compiler or assembler.
- ‘The ‘algorithm’, which is the sequence of machine commands that the source code and object code represent.’
- ‘While there is a certain amount of flexibility allowed of the compiler in determining the how of object code, there is certainly no creativity involved.’
- ‘Our conclusion is that there is no way a user could effectively scrutinize the object code of an application to determine that it is ‘safe.’’
- ‘If there were more tools available to do vulnerability analysis (of source as well as object code, in multiple languages), it would be in every vendor's interest to use them.’
- ‘The programs don't have to be compiled into object code.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.