One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any ball other than the cue ball.
- ‘At impact, the forward force is split between the cueball and the object ball.’
- ‘Shoot straight at the object ball, striking the cue ball one cue tip below center.’
- ‘While down on the shot, fine tune your aim by taking a few glances from the cue ball to the object ball and back again.’
- ‘I simply try to make the object ball while positioning the cue ball for a reasonable second shot.’
- ‘Place the cue ball between the object ball and the head rail so that the inside edge of the cue ball is lined up as shown below.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.