One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tending to cause obesity.‘an obesogenic environment’
- ‘We must create a less obesogenic environment for our children.’
- ‘Levelling out the obesogenic slope is fundamental to slowing down the momentum of the obesity epidemic.’
- ‘The combination of the described vicious cycles acting as accelerator wheels, a set of ineffective brakes, and increasingly obesogenic environments represents a major challenge for weight management.’
- ‘I agree with Guthrie that a less obesogenic environment for children has to be created.’
- ‘This argues for the existence of a powerful set of accelerating forces in addition to the downhill obesogenic slope.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.