One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Obstetrics and gynecology.
- ‘The following day at my ob-gyn appointment, it was determined that the fetus had died about two weeks prior.’
- ‘In tort-plagued states like Nevada, for instance, premiums for an ob-gyn specialist now average a whopping $83,000 a year.’
- ‘The primary applications of this mobile ultrasound system include: general abdominal imaging, OB/GYN, urology, orthopedics, emergency medicine, and ear, nose and throat imaging.’
- ‘Second, it increases our sales and marketing resources to ob-gyn physicians.’
- ‘oddly she's now in an ob-gyn ward on the floor below where she works (she works in the delivery suite).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.