Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Obstetrics and gynecology.
- ‘Second, it increases our sales and marketing resources to ob-gyn physicians.’
- ‘oddly she's now in an ob-gyn ward on the floor below where she works (she works in the delivery suite).’
- ‘The following day at my ob-gyn appointment, it was determined that the fetus had died about two weeks prior.’
- ‘The primary applications of this mobile ultrasound system include: general abdominal imaging, OB/GYN, urology, orthopedics, emergency medicine, and ear, nose and throat imaging.’
- ‘In tort-plagued states like Nevada, for instance, premiums for an ob-gyn specialist now average a whopping $83,000 a year.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.