One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And in a throwback to earlier times former rowing club captain Mike will help out by teaching youngsters about the art of oarsmanship.’
- ‘Kerala has Onam, when men in white dhotis and black bodies get into long boats and race one another with synchronised oarsmanship.’
- ‘After witnessing some expert oarsmanship and several trout being landed, I quietly retired.’
- ‘Thrilling finishes and some hilarious oarsmanship entertained the dozens of spectators who gathered on the shore of Windermere to watch the historic Lakeside-Gummers Howe Fell Race.’
- ‘He perfected his oarsmanship to the point where he qualified for the U.S. Olympic Team that competed in Barcelona, Spain, in 1996.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.