One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She was never again to be so oafishly destroyed, going on to master every new game on every new system as the form has evolved.’
- ‘Though he remains oafishly convinced what happened was consensual, it seems clear that what happened was an act of sheer brutality.’
- ‘Then 9th Level supervision Mistress dragged me away oafishly, while I kicked her and screamed ‘ABUSE!’’
- ‘Guns are oafishly brandished like toy extensions of the actor's arm to stay true to the tired ‘violence fixes everything’ mindset of the screenplay.’
- ‘He oafishly yelled ‘let's get ready to rumble’ and ‘oggy oggy oggy’ like a DJ at a kid's disco.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.