One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He oafishly yelled ‘let's get ready to rumble’ and ‘oggy oggy oggy’ like a DJ at a kid's disco.’
- ‘She was never again to be so oafishly destroyed, going on to master every new game on every new system as the form has evolved.’
- ‘Though he remains oafishly convinced what happened was consensual, it seems clear that what happened was an act of sheer brutality.’
- ‘Then 9th Level supervision Mistress dragged me away oafishly, while I kicked her and screamed ‘ABUSE!’’
- ‘Guns are oafishly brandished like toy extensions of the actor's arm to stay true to the tired ‘violence fixes everything’ mindset of the screenplay.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.