One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the Patriots' O-line is vastly improved since the season began’short for offensive line
- ‘The Packers' offense has enough balance to keep defenses from overwhelming their new-look O-line.’
- ‘The Jaguars' massive defensive line crumbled Denver's O-line last season.’
- ‘He has thrived when given time in the pocket, but he can't blame the O-line solely for his struggles of late.’
- ‘Injuries on the offensive line have not been serious, a lucky break for the Titans, who have no depth on the O-line.’
- ‘In a game filled with stinky performances, the O-line's was the most pungent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.