One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An invasive sedge with small edible nutlike tubers.Also called nutgrass
- ‘It will provide control of major weeds including purple and yellow nutsedge, kyllinga, oxalis and Poa annua.’
- ‘But once established, they can be next to impossible to get rid of, as anyone who has battled Bermuda grass or yellow nutsedge in flower beds will attest.’
- ‘In addition, perennial weeds, such as nutsedge and dandelions, often have enough energy to push through the fabric.’
- ‘In addition to control of Poa trivialis, the evaluations will include control of yellow nutsedge, tall fescue, quack grass and several other grassy weeds.’
- ‘Early in his learning curve with conservation tillage, Johnson tried to control annual grasses, nutsedge, and morning glories by strip-tilling peanuts into mowed rye.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.