One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the process of providing or obtaining the food necessary for health and growth.‘genetic engineering can alter the nutritional value of food’‘nutritional deficiencies in the diet’
- ‘Genetic engineering can also alter the nutritional value of food.’
- ‘Iron deficiency is the most serious nutritional deficiency worldwide.’
- ‘The nutritional significance of legumes to humans and livestock makes them especially important.’
- ‘Sound nutritional advice is based on good food analysis.’
- ‘Men and women have similar nutritional needs, except nutrient amounts frequently differ due to age and gender.’
- ‘The old hay probably doesn't have much nutritional quality left in it.’
- ‘The nutritional value of school meals would be improved.’
- ‘The survey found that a lack of variety and poor nutritional quality of foods limits shoppers' ability to eat healthfully.’
- ‘Each plant has unique nutritional requirements that are obtained through the roots from the soil.’
- ‘Nutritional information is clearly shown on all the packaging.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.