One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular The scientific study of the interaction of nutrition and genes, especially with regard to the prevention or treatment of disease.‘nutrigenomics holds great promise in fighting obesity and cancer’
- ‘Over the past ten years, countless studies have looked at nutrigenomics and the correlation between diet and genes.’
- ‘These differences are at the heart of the newly emerging field of nutritional genomics, or nutrigenomics.’
- ‘Here is a demonstration that nutrigenomics (the use of genetic information to customize diets) clearly is going to become very beneficial.’
- ‘Despite its sci-fi nature, plugging nutrigenomics into your training plan is fairly simple.’
- ‘This fast-growing field - called nutritional genomics, or nutrigenomics - is attracting serious research funding, and dieticians are predicting a ‘revolution’ in preventative health.’
Early 21st century: blend of nutrition and genomics.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.