One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Women can put a different aspect to decision-making because they're nurturers of their families.’
- ‘Because women are socialised and expected to be nurturers and mother types, the notion that we would choose to exert our own better judgement and power in this instance is terrifying to some.’
- ‘The mythologies he is promoting about child abuse - that women are natural nurturers and that the main danger to children is strangers - are the exact opposite of the truth research supports.’
- ‘‘We are the ones that are born nurturers,’ Ms Cravea said.’
- ‘Women, I believe, are the nurturers of society.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.