One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or expressed as a number or numbers.‘a three-digit numeric code’‘use the numeric keypad on the right side of your keyboard’
- ‘You must use the number keys in the numeric keypad on the left of your keyboard.’
- ‘Passwords must have at least six characters and contain a combination of alpha and numeric characters.’
- ‘Distress was measured on a numeric scale of 1 to 10.’
- ‘You may specify either a user name or a numeric user ID.’
- ‘The numeric value of each card is printed on the back.’
- ‘Their emotions were measured by numeric rating scales and open-ended questions.’
- ‘Each model assigns consumers a numeric credit score that reflects their predicted performance.’
- ‘I have over 60 internet accounts, all with complex numeric passwords.’
- ‘They require numeric data of good quality.’
- ‘Users give each other a numeric rating.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.