One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or expressed as a number or numbers.‘a three-digit numeric code’‘use the numeric keypad on the right side of your keyboard’
- ‘Their emotions were measured by numeric rating scales and open-ended questions.’
- ‘I have over 60 internet accounts, all with complex numeric passwords.’
- ‘Distress was measured on a numeric scale of 1 to 10.’
- ‘You may specify either a user name or a numeric user ID.’
- ‘Users give each other a numeric rating.’
- ‘Each model assigns consumers a numeric credit score that reflects their predicted performance.’
- ‘Passwords must have at least six characters and contain a combination of alpha and numeric characters.’
- ‘They require numeric data of good quality.’
- ‘The numeric value of each card is printed on the back.’
- ‘You must use the number keys in the numeric keypad on the left of your keyboard.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.