One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ivan dumped the alarm nullifiers onto the doorstep.’
- ‘In his eagerness to draw a connection between Jeffersonian states' righters, nullifiers, and secessionists, McDonald downplays the Jeffersonians' democratic commitments and casts southern secessionists as ‘libertarians.’’
- ‘The September 1927 Science & Invention startled subscribers when it presented the straight-faced report that a German scientist named Dr. Kowsky had successfully invented a ‘gravity nullifier.’’
- ‘He suggests that it was this ‘singular history and political culture’ that produced the rabid fire-eater proslavery advocates and nullifiers 150 years later.’
- ‘Disillusioned nullifiers began to envision an independent southern nation taking shape, united in the defense of slavery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.