One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A compound consisting of a nucleoside linked to a phosphate group. Nucleotides form the basic structural unit of nucleic acids such as DNA.
- ‘It has been reported that lanthanides are able to bind to DNA, RNA and nucleotides in vitro.’
- ‘This strategy is based on the attachment of some cytidine nucleotides to nascent cDNA first strands by reverse transcriptase.’
- ‘Purine salvage pathway allows interconversion of bases, nucleosides and nucleotides.’
- ‘All three enzymes showed a marked preference for adenine over guanine nucleotides.’
- ‘This package contains a number of substitution models for nucleotides and RNA base pairs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.