One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A compound consisting of a nucleoside linked to a phosphate group. Nucleotides form the basic structural unit of nucleic acids such as DNA.
- ‘This strategy is based on the attachment of some cytidine nucleotides to nascent cDNA first strands by reverse transcriptase.’
- ‘This package contains a number of substitution models for nucleotides and RNA base pairs.’
- ‘All three enzymes showed a marked preference for adenine over guanine nucleotides.’
- ‘Purine salvage pathway allows interconversion of bases, nucleosides and nucleotides.’
- ‘It has been reported that lanthanides are able to bind to DNA, RNA and nucleotides in vitro.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.