One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It may be the case, however, that nucleation has occurred on and within cellulose cell walls, but it cannot be observed under SEM.’
- ‘The first step caused homogenous nucleation, while the second grew crystallites.’
- ‘The close association of actin bundles with the intracellular virions suggests that nucleation and filamentation of actin may be virus induced.’
- ‘Furthermore, nucleation of fibrils on apparently irregular cores has also been observed.’
- ‘Crystal terminations are observed in some samples, where nucleation occurred around the inner surface of the cell wall.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.