One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Oh, spirit of the corn, bestower of luck, nourisher of health, life, and happiness.’
- ‘He will be the restorer of life and a nourisher of Naomi in her old age.’
- ‘It sometimes continued to represent the natural function of breast-feeding, in order to promise the State's protection as provider, comforter, and nourisher.’
- ‘This is a facial nourisher that testers loved - and which they found works well when used morning and evening on the chest and upper neck, too.’
- ‘Left movements are supposed to be the protector and nourisher of Secularism worldwide and Kerala is one of the ‘Left Havens’ in India.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.