One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is a facial nourisher that testers loved - and which they found works well when used morning and evening on the chest and upper neck, too.’
- ‘Left movements are supposed to be the protector and nourisher of Secularism worldwide and Kerala is one of the ‘Left Havens’ in India.’
- ‘He will be the restorer of life and a nourisher of Naomi in her old age.’
- ‘It sometimes continued to represent the natural function of breast-feeding, in order to promise the State's protection as provider, comforter, and nourisher.’
- ‘Oh, spirit of the corn, bestower of luck, nourisher of health, life, and happiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.