One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A decorative card with a blank space for a short message.
- ‘Only a limited quantity of individuals print notecards and have them for sale in Grand Canyon stores.’
- ‘She's wrapped up sets of 15 notecards with pics from Paris, a glittery journal and French Kitty Goes to Paris!’
- ‘All images will also be available as individual notecards.’
- ‘Saving and pressing flowers lets the garden live on in artwork or homemade notecards.’
- ‘Leave a notecard in the empty space the books once occupied.’
- ‘His paintings hang in galleries and cafes, and are used on notecards and calendars.’
- ‘I personally love this purse, this bracelet, these boots, and I simply must have these notecards.’
- ‘Today she uses kudzu paper to make more than 150 different notecard designs, each with a Native American story on the back.’
- ‘All seven cards may be purchased with no inscription for use as notecards.’
- ‘Palermino, a folk artist from Alexandria, Va., has sold limited editions and notecards featuring her work for 15 years but is new to licensing.’
- ‘‘Robbie abandoned her notepaper's envelope, turning her circular notecard into a postcard,’ Jill Lustig said.’
- ‘Author caricatures are available on notecards, tote bags, mousepads and coffee mugs from Literary Luminaries.’
- ‘Mr. Leward shoved the notecards into her hands, glaring at her.’
- ‘Traditionally notecards, postcards, posters, and 8x10 matted photographs have been the items of choice in the wholesale business.’
- ‘Midnight Muse offer you enchantments for the senses and the spirit, with our selection of Pre-Raphaelite art prints, mystical jewellery, velvet pouches, books, tarot, notecards, candles, and bath and body luxuries.’
- ‘Things Graphics will now carry open-edition prints and notecards by 13 artists, including Patrick Ciranna, Tilly Willis and Jonathan Sanders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.