One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A decorative card with a blank space for a short message.
- ‘I personally love this purse, this bracelet, these boots, and I simply must have these notecards.’
- ‘Today she uses kudzu paper to make more than 150 different notecard designs, each with a Native American story on the back.’
- ‘Saving and pressing flowers lets the garden live on in artwork or homemade notecards.’
- ‘His paintings hang in galleries and cafes, and are used on notecards and calendars.’
- ‘Palermino, a folk artist from Alexandria, Va., has sold limited editions and notecards featuring her work for 15 years but is new to licensing.’
- ‘Midnight Muse offer you enchantments for the senses and the spirit, with our selection of Pre-Raphaelite art prints, mystical jewellery, velvet pouches, books, tarot, notecards, candles, and bath and body luxuries.’
- ‘She's wrapped up sets of 15 notecards with pics from Paris, a glittery journal and French Kitty Goes to Paris!’
- ‘‘Robbie abandoned her notepaper's envelope, turning her circular notecard into a postcard,’ Jill Lustig said.’
- ‘Author caricatures are available on notecards, tote bags, mousepads and coffee mugs from Literary Luminaries.’
- ‘All seven cards may be purchased with no inscription for use as notecards.’
- ‘Traditionally notecards, postcards, posters, and 8x10 matted photographs have been the items of choice in the wholesale business.’
- ‘Things Graphics will now carry open-edition prints and notecards by 13 artists, including Patrick Ciranna, Tilly Willis and Jonathan Sanders.’
- ‘Mr. Leward shoved the notecards into her hands, glaring at her.’
- ‘Only a limited quantity of individuals print notecards and have them for sale in Grand Canyon stores.’
- ‘Leave a notecard in the empty space the books once occupied.’
- ‘All images will also be available as individual notecards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.