One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We all have a certain nosiness about who's doing what; and a love of reminiscing.’
- ‘Now, when her friends and parents incessantly inquire as to whether or not she's getting out and meeting new people, there's a method to their nosiness.’
- ‘His inherent nosiness, his interest in people, made him a great reporter.’
- ‘With all of David's prodding, Selina found herself slipping up and mistaking his nosiness for actual interest in her, though he said otherwise.’
- ‘He was attracting quite a bit of attention on the first day - pure curiosity and nosiness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.