One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The noseless man's beautiful daughter challenges her boyfriend, who ends up losing a body part, possibly on purpose, in order to fit in to her family.’
- ‘In previous oriental tales, Eblis had been portrayed as a clawed, noseless monster.’
- ‘A noseless father has a repertoire of wooden noses he's made himself - one with a rose velvet lining, another painted with flowers.’
- ‘‘I've never had a glass of it myself, either, though,’ He wrinkled his noseless nose-area and examined the bottle, ‘This probably isn't the best stuff, if they're giving it away for free.’’
- ‘The man had eventually gotten medical help, but Roswell had reported his dissent later that night, and that meant death for the noseless man sooner or later.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.