An illegal drug that is inhaled, especially cocaine.
- ‘The matter of drugs, painkillers, nose candy, shopping, vice is irrelevant.’
- ‘Indeed, the authorities had estimated the daily inhalation of nose candy at 27 doses per 1,000 young adults.’
- ‘However, once in a while you have to wonder what they put in the nose candy sold in Hong Kong.’
- ‘As the video demonstrated, Harry wasn't much for sharing the nose candy, but sharing her feelings was never a problem.’
- ‘Man, I remember when the worst kind of white powder was nose candy and Anthrax was a bad metal band.’