One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An illegal drug that is inhaled, in particular cocaine.
- ‘Indeed, the authorities had estimated the daily inhalation of nose candy at 27 doses per 1,000 young adults.’
- ‘Man, I remember when the worst kind of white powder was nose candy and Anthrax was a bad metal band.’
- ‘As the video demonstrated, Harry wasn't much for sharing the nose candy, but sharing her feelings was never a problem.’
- ‘The matter of drugs, painkillers, nose candy, shopping, vice is irrelevant.’
- ‘However, once in a while you have to wonder what they put in the nose candy sold in Hong Kong.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.