One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting a wine that is not made from the crop of a single identified district in a good year.
- ‘The non-vintage Cru Brut even beat expensive brands such as Bollinger which would set you back almost twice the price at €44.86.’
- ‘This wine, like the non-vintage wines of other houses, is blended in order to produce a consistent style.’
- ‘Finally, don't forget to reward yourself at the end of your holiday with a glass of non-vintage champagne.’
- ‘This is quite simply the best non-vintage champagne on the market.’
- ‘The next best thing from Taittinger is its non-vintage Prestige Rosé.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.