One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
opaqueness, non-transparency, lack of transparencyView synonyms
- ‘The workers demanded the immediate resignation of the human resources manager, accusing him of nepotism and non-transparency in the recruitment of staff.’
- ‘I have never before encountered such non-transparency, a completely opaque affair that avoided the democratic competition of ideas in drawing up the formulations.’
- ‘The banks have engaged in such non-transparency that not even they really know the shape they are in.’
- ‘Nontransparency in government programs is always associated with corruption in other countries, so I don't see why it wouldn't be here.’
- ‘They suffer from extreme complexity and result in non-transparency in administration, economic distortions and poor revenue productivity’
- ‘It became clear that despite the accusations of non-transparency and lobbyism, the current rulers can defend the interests of the taxpayer in the privatisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.