One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Denoting or relating to an airline that operates without fixed or published flying schedules.‘measures for nonscheduled sites are being considered’
- ‘Canadian and foreign airlines must hold an international scheduled or non-scheduled license issued by the CTA in order to operate services to and from Canada.’
- ‘In this manner air service to Liberia's north-west began, non-scheduled at first and later scheduled.’
- ‘On Friday afternoon, rain was soaking the entire East Coast, and the non-scheduled pilots headed to the club.’
- ‘In addition, there were 16,000 non-scheduled aircraft movements during 2003; up from 12,000 the previous year.’
- ‘Westair Aviation and Comav are holders of a non-scheduled air transport license, a scheduled air transport licence and an aerial works air service licence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.