Not holding or manifesting moral principles.‘nonmoral value judgments’
- ‘Likona differentiates between moral values and non-moral ones.’
- ‘If we nonetheless accept that maximizing utility is itself the goal, then it is best seen as a non-moral ideal, akin in some ways to an aesthetic ideal.’
- ‘In this respect, our disagreements about morality are analogous to our disagreements about non-moral matters.’
- ‘Perhaps there are non-moral senses of the term ‘corruption’.’
- ‘In this respect they anticipate some of Kant's ideas about moral and non-moral value.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.