One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not causing irritation to a body part.‘the treatments are nonirritating, save for a little warmth on the skin’‘a gentle, nonirritating cleanser’
non-poisonous, innocuous, harmless, benign, safe, non-irritating, hypoallergenicView synonyms
- ‘Aloe Vera soap is very good for the face and is biodegradable, pH controlled and non-irritating.’
- ‘The salt water is called an isotonic solution because it is a nonirritating mixture with the same saltiness as your body fluids.’
- ‘The smoking gas they released was non-irritating and initially odorless.’
- ‘I soon found myself spending more money on whole foods and non-irritating beauty products than on manicures and shoes.’
- ‘Rosacea patients must be advised always to apply a nonirritating facial sun block when outdoors.’
- ‘Carbon monoxide is a poisonous gas that is odourless, colourless, tasteless and non-irritating.’
- ‘Creams are appropriate for patients with sensitive or dry skin who require a nonirritating, nondrying formulation.’
- ‘This line includes deep-cleaning, non-irritating cleansers for dry, combination and oily sensitive-skin types.’
- ‘Plastic fiber insulation is relatively non-irritating to work with and doesn't readily burn.’
- ‘Because carbon monoxide is colorless, tasteless, odorless and nonirritating, it can overcome the exposed person without warning.’
- ‘Cleanse your feet with a gentle, non-irritating cleanser and a foot brush or washcloth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.