One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a monitor) denoting, relating to, or capable of graphic display in which adjacent lines or picture elements are displayed in succession, so as to form a single scanning sequence.
- ‘With MPEG - 1, more than 70 minutes of good-quality video and audio can be stored on a single CD-ROM disc optimized for non-interlaced video.’
- ‘It is capable of displaying non-interlaced full motion video at full-screen or in a resizeable window in 24-bit colour, even when the VGA card is set at a lower colour depth.’
- ‘If you compared it to a non-interlaced mode with the same dot clock and the same scan rates, it would be vastly superior.’
- ‘It also features DVD decoding in hardware, backed by adaptive de-interlacing and video de-blocking filters for improved playback on non-interlaced displays, such as LCD panels.’
- ‘The DVD source was a Pioneer DV - 47a, which can be set to send out a non-interlaced signal, or use its own internal video processor.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.